We care about your privacy.
It does not apply to information collected by:
- use offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by Docs Who Care or any third party; or
- any third party, including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from the Site.
Information we collect about you and how we collect it
The Site provides visitors the opportunity to request information about Docs Who Care’s services and may require the visitor to provide limited personal information (such as name, phone number and e-mail address) in order to allow a representative of Docs Who Care to contact the visitor.
We do not collect or use any individually identifiable information from visitors to the Site except as explicitly provided through use of the Site. Through visitor’s use of the site, we may collect several types of information from and about users of our Site, including information:
- by which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, email address, telephone number or other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline (“Personal Information”);
- about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Site and usage details.
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically as you navigate through the site. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, information collected through cookies and other tracking technologies.
Information You Provide to Us
The information we collect on or through our Site may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Site. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our Site, or requires further services. Email communications sent to use through the Contract Us link on the Site may be shared with customer service representatives or other Docs Who Care employees. It is possible that your communication may be accessed or viewed by another Internet user while in transit to us.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
As you navigate through and interact with our Site, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our Site, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Site.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
- Mobile device type and your mobile device’s unique identifier.
The information we collect helps us to improve our Site and to deliver a better and more personalized service by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Gather broad demographic data for aggregate use.
- Recognize you when you return to our Sites.
Children Under the Age of 13
Our Site is not intended for children under 13 years of age and we do not knowingly collect Personal Information from children under 13. No one under age 13 may provide any information to the Site. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information on the Site or on or through any of its features/register on the Site. If we learn we have collected or received Personal Information from a child under 13, we will delete that information. We encourage you to become involved in your children’s online experience. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Protecting your personal information
We have reasonable and customary physical security (such as locks and alarm systems), electronic security (such as passwords and encryption methods), and procedural security (such as rules regarding the handling and use of information) in place designed to protect against the loss, misuse, or alteration of information that we have collected from you at our Sites.
Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your Personal Information transmitted to our Site. Any transmission of Personal Information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Site. We do not represent, warrant or guarantee the privacy of your information disclosed on our Site.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may use any non-Personal Information for any lawful business purpose (like developing products or services). We may use your Personal Information to generate non Personal Information. When generating non Personal Information we will take reasonable measures to ensure that the non-Personal Information is no longer personally identifiable and cannot be later used to identify you.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of the Clinic’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by Clinic about our Sites users is among the assets transferred.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
We may also disclose your Personal Information:
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including responding to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Docs Who Care, our customers, or others.
Your California Privacy Rights
California Civil Code Section § 1798.83 permits users of our Sites that are California residents to request, once a year free of charge, a list of the third parties to whom we have disclosed certain types of Personal Information for their direct marketing purposes in the following year. At our option, we may respond to such requests by providing instructions about how our users can exercise their options to prevent our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes.
To make such a request, please send an email to email@example.com or write us at Docs Who Care, 800 W. Frontier Lane, Olathe, KS 66061.
GENERAL E-MAIL COMMUNICATIONS
If you register your email address with us, we use such information provided by you for internal purposes, and may send you information about new docswhocare.com site features, services, or updates, information about our company and promotional material or offers from some of our corporate partners, and other news.
Correcting, Updating or Removing Personal Information
If your information changes, or if you no longer want to receive information from Docs Who Care beyond information related to our services, you can correct, update or remove your previously provided Personal Information. This can be done by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Docs Who Care
800 W. Frontier Lane
Olathe, KS, 66061